1. This website www.tvwinners.com.au (“Website”) is owned by Multi Channel Network Limited ACN 077 436 974 (“us/we/our”).
Collection of your personal information
5. We collect information that you have provided to us or to our officers, directors, contractors and agents (“Associates”) about yourself or other individuals in relation to competitions that we promote and any other services that we provide in relation to the competitions. Information that we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, gender and date of birth.
Storage and Security of your personal information
7. We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information secure.
8. We require our staff and Associates to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
9. We cannot guarantee that your personal information will always be secure during transmission or from unauthorised access during storage due to the nature of the Internet.
10. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email, nickname, password and other personal details.
11. We do not hold any responsibly for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information. Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorised use of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
12. We collect your personal information for the purposes of providing our services and providing you with information about our services. We may also use personal information for related purposes, such as:
- (a) to send you information, with your prior consent, about new competitions and features of the Website;
- (b) maintaining our relationship with you, including responding to your questions;
- (c) helping us to identify and inform you about our other products or services that we think could be of interest to you;
- (d) helping us to identify and inform you about other products and services from our advertisers, suppliers, sponsors and commercial partners (“Partners”), that we think could be of interest to you;
- (e) internal accounting and administration, including sharing information with our related bodies corporate as defined under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) for reporting purposes;
- (f) improving the Website; and
- (g) developing a better understanding of your needs.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with these services.
Disclosure of your personal information
13. We may from time to time disclose your personal information to third parties such as providers of the electronic systems we use to collect and store your personal information, banks and financial institutions you use to make payments to us, our Partners and other service providers and suppliers because:
- (a) our Partners, with your prior consent, wish to send you information about their products or services;
- (b) we believe it is necessary to do so to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- (c) we believe it is necessary to do so to protect the rights, property or personal safety of our clients or any member of the public;
- (d) we believe it is necessary to do so to prevent or help detect fraud or serious credit infringements;
- (e) we believe it is necessary to do so to protect our interests, for example, disclosure to a court in the event of legal action to which we are a party; or
- (f) the assets and operations of our business are being transferred to another party as a going concern.
14. We may from time to time be required to disclose your personal information as required by law.
15. Other than outlined above, we generally do not give your personal information to other individuals or entities unless you have given us your consent.
16. We may disclose information to our Partners for marketing and promotional purposes including aggregate statistics of individuals who have viewed the services on the Website. This information will not personally identify you.
Opting out of marketing material
17. You may select to stop receiving future marketing material from us and/or our Partners by updating your account preferences on the Website or using the unsubscribe facility located on each communication containing the marketing material.
Access to your personal information
18. If at any time you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact us through the details contained on the “Contact Us” section of our Website. [Pauline is this correct?]. We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to most requests within 14 to 30 days. We may recover from you the reasonable cost of supplying you with this information.
Amending your personal information
Third party websites
20. The Website may contain links to third party websites including the websites of our Partners. We are not responsible for any personal information you provide to these third parties and any collection, use or disclosure of your personal information by these third parties will be bound by the policies (if any) of these third parties. Please contact the third parties for more information.
21. Any individual under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before using the Website and our services. We are not responsible for any use of the Website by any individual under the age of 18.
22. If you have any further questions about our privacy practices, please contact us through the details contained on the “Contact Us” section on our Website.