Congratulations! And thank you for deciding to become a TV WINNERS member! You have now taken the first step in increasing your chances of becoming a winner. Simply enter your details here and click 'register'.
1. This website www.tvwinners.com.au (“Website”) is owned and managed by Multi Channel Network Limited ACN 077 436 974 (“MCN/us/we/our”).
4. If you wish to contact us, please contact us through the details contained on the “Contact Us” section on the Website.
6. We will use our reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and content on the Website are up to date and correct and that the Website is permanently available.
7. To the extent permissible by law, we do not make any representation or warranty as to the Website’s accuracy, reliability or completeness and do not accept any responsibility for any error, omission, loss or damage (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) in relation to the Website.
8. We are not liable for:
- any losses arising from unavailability or impaired functionality of the Website;
- any reasonable errors or information on the Website that is not reasonably up-to-date;
- any technical issues on the Website including, but not limited to, any issues related to entry into competitions we contained on the Website (“Competitions”);
- interference with or damage to your computer systems in connection with your use of the Website; and
- any issues relating to your use of any third party website that may have been hyperlinked to the Website.
9. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Website or restrict your access to parts or all of the Interactive Communication channels.
Links to third party websites
11. The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated on the Website, we are not responsible for the operation, maintenance and content of any third party websites. Any reference to any third party websites on the Website should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those websites, or of any information, graphics, material, products or services referred to or contained on those websites.
12. You must take your own precautions to ensure that your use of the Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
13. You must have the permission of your parent or legal guardian before using the Website.
14. Your right to use the Website is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time without notice to you.
15. You must not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website or any Interactive Communication channel; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Website or any Interactive Communication channel;
without our express written permission.
Competition Terms & Conditions
Intellectual Property Rights Protection
17. You do have any right, title or interest in any intellectual property rights in the Website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, software, copyright, all rights in relation to inventions (including patents), registered and unregistered trade marks, registered designs) (“Intellectual Property Rights”). The Intellectual Property Rights are owned by us or licensed to us.
18. You must not, or authorise or assist any individual or entity to, use any of our trade marks, including any pending and registered trade marks by us or our licensors.
19. You must not use our product and/or company names including the name “TV Winners” or “Multi Channel Network”:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks or business name or company name;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services (including the Website).
Your personal information
22. If you hold an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email, nickname, password and other personal details.